Re: Is Nancy Pelosi a Traitor?
- From: "Alex W." <ingilt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 12:08:15 +0100
On Sat, 04 Apr 2009 20:45:41 -0500, Mickey wrote:
"Alex W." <ingilt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, 04 Apr 2009 13:15:02 -0700, Miss Elaine Eos wrote:
The really simple truth is that it is wrong to blame
illegals. ?They react; they respond to demand, no more.
So, if there's a high enough demand for bread in my family, it's ok for
me to steal a loaf? Just reacting, you see -- responding to a demand...
If by "high enough demand" you mean starvation, then yes.
This is a fairly remote justification these days, but if you
know someone who was alive during the "Grapes of Wrath"
days, why not ask them? As far as I am concerned, the
taking of anything to ensure the immediate survival of
myself or any other person is fully justifiable.
Oh, no, not this "moral relativism" argument again!
Actually, this is as close to an absolute as I come.
I cannot think of a single set of circumstances where
property rights trump survival, the preservation of life.
- Prev by Date: Re: GLP's post on SCHIP
- Next by Date: Re: Best Buy - Wind Proof Cigar Lighter
- Previous by thread: Re: Is Nancy Pelosi a Traitor?
- Next by thread: Re: Is Nancy Pelosi a Traitor?