Re: Smoke your best for the new President
- From: Joe <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 23:30:46 -0600
On 2009-01-20, Padre <spirito_santo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Paul M. Cook" <pmcook@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
Oh for Christ's sake Mike SMOKE A DAMN CIGAR.
It's going to be eight loooooooooooooooong years for Mickey :-)
I'm too tired to smoke a cigar right now - tough day at work, came home and
had the son's 16th birthday party mith the family.
Maybe tomorrow night I'll go through the new humidor and find something good
to go with some cognac.
Us Europeans have high hopes for your new prez. Congrats.
That's going to be his biggest problem. He will not be reelected if
he does anything short of walking on water. And if someone does take
a shot at him, he'll be remembered poorly if he fails to rise from the
I'm hoping he does some good, as well, but the left has put this guy
on such a pedestal that if he even stumbles a little, it's going to be
a huge fall...
Joe - Linux User #449481/Ubuntu User #19733
joe at hits - buffalo dot com
"Hate is baggage, life is too short to go around pissed off all the
time..." - Danny, American History X
- Prev by Date: Re: Six days to SCHIP
- Next by Date: Re: Smoke your best for the new President
- Previous by thread: Re: Smoke your best for the new President
- Next by thread: Re: Smoke your best for the new President