Re: Smoke your best for the new President

"Paul M. Cook" <pmcook@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

Oh for Christ's sake Mike SMOKE A DAMN CIGAR.

It's going to be eight loooooooooooooooong years for Mickey :-)

I'm too tired to smoke a cigar right now - tough day at work, came home and
had the son's 16th birthday party mith the family.

Maybe tomorrow night I'll go through the new humidor and find something good
to go with some cognac.

Us Europeans have high hopes for your new prez. Congrats.

--
Padre

  • Re: Smoke your best for the new President
    ... It's going to be eight loooooooooooooooong years for Mickey :-) ... I'm too tired to smoke a cigar right now - tough day at work, ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Smoke your best for the new President
    ... It's going to be eight loooooooooooooooong years for Mickey :-) ... I'm too tired to smoke a cigar right now - tough day at work, ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Smoke your best for the new President
    ... I'm too tired to smoke a cigar right now - tough day at work, ... "We are the ones we have been waiting for. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Smoke your best for the new President
    ... I'm too tired to smoke a cigar right now - tough day at work, ... "We are the ones we have been waiting for. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Trafalgar Square
    ... verse three stars and you think I need to read Churchills speeches. ... thought you were sucking on. ... 'Course, most USArians smoke coronas, than which a toro is bigger by 0.5-1" and 6-12 ga. ... Kid, a cigar is just a cigar, and I smoke around 4-700 of 'em a month. ...
    (rec.arts.poems)