Re: Six days to SCHIP

Miss Elaine Eos <Misc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The English language is so filled with beautiful words, why limit one's
self to one or two?

In fact, this reminds me of the time that...

[hours pass]

...And so, that's why I prefer to perform my proloxiness in a plethora
of paragraphs, rather than just a phew.

;)

Always avoid alliteration. ;-)

  • Re: Six days to SCHIP
    ... The English language is so filled with beautiful words, ... this reminds me of the time that... ... Always avoid alliteration. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Update on my friend
    ... "treatable" is one of the more beautiful words in the English language! ... Arlene will stay in my prayers and please ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: A Thought About BEETLES
    ... Miss Elaine Eos wrote: ... Which reminds me -- I brought along several Cuban cigars to hand-out to ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)