Re: Bombs are flyin'. . .

"Tim J." <NOkpos3wtSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Springfield, MA is in ruin today due to a sneak attack by The Wonder Dog.
Amidst the rubble could be found some wonderful cigars of prestigious
lineage. Thanks Mickey! Very appreciated.

You're welcome. ;-)

  • Bombs are flyin. . .
    ... Amidst the rubble could be found some wonderful cigars of prestigious ... lineage. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Bombs are flyin. . .
    ... Amidst the rubble could be found some wonderful cigars of prestigious ... lineage. ... Thanks Mickey! ... Must have either messed with, or considered messing with, Texas:) ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: More bad news for Tim...
    ... Mickey wrote: ... >>James doesn't need free cigars. ... James is earning his own living? ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: CigarBid
    ... satisfied with the cigars, ... The replacements were a tad dry but intact. ... Maybe one time out of 50 shipments or so. ... I think that Mickey feels that was an improvement:) ...