Re: JOTD: Hair dryer

"Miss Elaine Eos" <Misc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Misc-3E4154.09412017112008@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In article <4143i4t3p0vig97gr3jsu8cdt3lktoon2l@xxxxxxx>,
Ray <chigarayREMOVE@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[The priest said...]
'I have a marvelous instrument designed to be used on a woman, but
which is, to date, unused.'

I thought that the Baron was Jewish...?

Ah, but what about the Baroness?

  • Baronial House of Breckner von Brukenthal
    ... (Hermannstadt), one of Europe's two capitals of culture 2007 (the ... among them Michael and Samuel ... Baroness Susanna von Brukenthal, ... Baron Michael von Brukenthal, ...
    (alt.talk.royalty)
  • Re: 2 priests are better than none
    ... >> Made my first trip to Strat for a Baron run last nite in a 10 person raid. ... >> I was a bit nervous but I was able to keep my own with my lvl 59 priest. ... The tanking warrior got a nice gift. ... Raid: OMFG why join the raid then? ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Samurai Squirrel Deja Vu
    ... Terry aka: Bushy Acorn Short of An Oaktree ... I am now to be known as Baron (or Baroness) Nutless... ... However - once they warmed up - they would not fit back up thru the slats. ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Re: Just 15 priests in 50 YEARS!
    ... Whereby the Priest is ... >>evidence to be taken seriously... ... How could Ray be a parent....he's a wanker! ... A stupid wanker at that! ...
    (soc.culture.irish)
  • 2 priests are better than none
    ... Made my first trip to Strat for a Baron run last nite in a 10 person raid. ... I was a bit nervous but I was able to keep my own with my lvl 59 priest. ... the steps and stood outside his open door. ... occurred about which tank was better equipped to tank him. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)