Re: OT:It's a wrap

"CigarBaron" <garbaron67j@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:eb2fbbf2-d0ac-4a68-95b6-22a9ee21b2e0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Nov 10, 10:08 am, "Paul M. Cook" <pmc...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah, that's the guy. The guy who lives like a corporate exec/private
jet/etc. but expects the rest of us to save the economy by scrimping
on gas. Shessh...it's all show biz.
CigarBaron

Well the rest of us don't run a worldwide organization that employs dozens
of people. Kind of hard to take a bus to Europe.

Paul

Dozens? OK. Interesting how many of the Japanese execs worth
gazillions ride the airlines and live modestly. Just my 0.02. If
one lives a high lifestyle don't tell me how to live my life. My dad
flies in a private jet (he personally pays, not a company one.) He
dosen't tell anyone how to live. Just my 0.04.

I'm not sure you could spot a Japanese CEO if you had to. Al Gore you could
spot easilt. He has security concerns. Al Gore tells nobody how to live.
He does however point out other ways to live. FOllowing suggestions he
espouses would not lower your standard of living one iota either.

  • Re: Gore Global warming skepticism from one of worlds foremost meteorologists
    ... The other award winner, former US vice president Al Gore, has spent ... complete survey of the economic effects of climate change for the ... global warming will actually save lives. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Gore Global warming skepticism from one of worlds foremost meteorologists
    ... The other award winner, former US vice president Al Gore, has spent ... complete survey of the economic effects of climate change for the ... global warming will actually save lives. ... Extremely expensive cuts in carbon emissions ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: OT: New Ice Age?
    ... ice age, just like the "little ice age" that occurred from 1600's to 1800's. ... Al Gore has actually gored itself into obscurity. ... The answer is sort of important, because it is emblematic of the ... Al Gore lives differently from the way in which he has convinced you ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Gore Does it Again
    ... Dow Chemical isn't exactly a squeaky clean donor, ... Gore was still raising funds for a good cause, ... "The sheer scale of the world water crisis ... while the 2nd Bush actually lives in a totally green ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: FYI: Live Earth concert on BRAVO.
    ... If he wants anyone to believe he is more than a disingenuous hypocrite ... A wealthy man who lives in a big & decries his lifestyle is the ... Gore Responds To Drudge?s Latest Hysterics ... POWER: GORE USES 20X AVERAGE ...
    (rec.food.cooking)