Re: It's vexing...

On Nov 9, 2:41 pm, Bart Goddard <goddar...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I note with some shock that the list of events didn't
include Kristallnacht.  It was 11/9, whereas the big
US bad day was 9/11.  Coincidence?  Not likely.

B.

--

I was going to do a "smoke one" for those who suffered on
Kristallnacht but I didn't think it appropriate for some reason. Of

  • Re: [ASCB] Its vexing...
    ... HB, vex. ... I note with some shock that the list of events didn't ... include Kristallnacht. ... Coincidence? ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Its vexing...
    ... CigarBaron wrote: ... I note with some shock that the list of events didn't ... Kristallnacht but I didn't think it appropriate for some reason. ... unsolicited commercial e-mail or that advertises in discussion newsgroups. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Its vexing...
    ... Miss Elaine Eos wrote: ... CigarBaron wrote: ... Coincidence? ... Kristallnacht but I didn't think it appropriate for some reason. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)