Re: Thompson calmly explains Obama
- From: Miss Elaine Eos <Misc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2008 07:38:18 -0700
In article <gegvck$3c3$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Paul M. Cook" <pmcook@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Well just think good old fashioned elections theft. Republicans are really
good at it. Don't forget that PA and Ohio are still mostly using DES
equipment which flips votes like they were hamburgers and never for the
democrats either. You know those computers Mike, so inaccurate that they
can't add 2 numbers together correctly.
Just so I understand: if a democrat wins, it's "the people's will", but
if a republican wins, it's "rigged voting machines"...?!
You need to get out of the city, more, Paul.
Please take off your pants or I won't read your e-mail.
I will not, no matter how "good" the deal, patronise any business which sends
unsolicited commercial e-mail or that advertises in discussion newsgroups.
- Prev by Date: Re: Now *THAT'S* a letter to the editor!
- Next by Date: Re: Would the ONE pass a FBI background check? NOT!
- Previous by thread: Re: Thompson calmly explains Obama
- Next by thread: Re: Thompson calmly explains Obama