Re: Now *THAT'S* a letter to the editor!

Paul M. Cook wrote:

What is it they say about a turtle on a fence post?

Paul

It's worth more than two in the bush?

bernie...loves riddles

--
"Official ASC Shaman"

  • Re: Bushs approval rating ....
    ... On his watch there ... They need to remove GW Bush in order to do that. ... >>this country, inside and out, than any President in living memory. ... not worth arguing. ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: Bailout payout tops $8 trillion
    ... it?s worth taking stock of the last gift ... More than $1.5 trillion in Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. loan ... Treasury Department to taxpayers, financial institutions and credit ... depth of the Bush Plundering. ...
    (misc.survivalism)
  • Re: I am disgusted with George W. Bush....
    ... The president signed McCain-Feingold, an unconstitutional ... Having said that, Bush gets my support. ... You really are an intellectual lightweight. ... Estimate the worth of a man by how sincerely he greets you. ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • Re: I am disgusted with George W. Bush....
    ... Having said that, Bush gets my support. ... A lot of leftists in this group make statements about boot ... You really are an intellectual lightweight. ... Estimate the worth of a man by how sincerely he greets you. ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • Re: Puke officials threatening to resign? Talk about graymail...even AG Queerto "Speedy" Gongzealots
    ... How about you answer the question about whether prisoners taken while ... Nixon is spinning in his grave wondering when Bush will be impeached. ... Karl Rove exposed, thus destroying, a legitimate undercover CIA ... Arrive at the worth of a man by how he opens himself to you. ...
    (alt.politics.bush)