Re: Reports say Camacho is being bought by Davidoff

On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 15:05:28 -0400, Ken Dixon <nsvmiami@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Winston Castro wrote:
On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 00:48:41 -0400, Ken Dixon <nsvmiami@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Roger wrote:
Breaking news:

http://forums.cigarweekly.com/viewtopic.php?t=163526

Wow.

R.
I can't imagine the Eiroa family selling out but I guess anything is
possible. If true I hope they cut a deal similar to what Ernie Carillo
got when he sold El Credito and they get to hang on to some part of the
operation.

Ken in Miami

The Eiroa family are traitors and they'll never get away with this
betrayal. If this is true, I will never smoke another Camacho again.

Sorry but my sense of humor is a bit off lately, you're joking right?

I guess I'm just trying to say that I find it sad many of the smaller
family run operations, are all selling out to the mega-corps.
.