Re: Football and cigars

"Ken Dixon" <nsvmiami@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:gb3svh$hdr$1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Watching the Univ. of Miami / Texas A&M game today and fired up a LGC
Hermoso maduro (root beer on the side) for the third quarter. What a great
tasting little cigar. These sticks usually have a bit of a burn problem
but this one was perfect down to the nub.
Pretty good game too, so far. Now if Miami can hold onto the lead...

Ken in Miami

Had a Padron 2000M while Mich St beat up ND. Dang that Ringer can run!!!

  • Re: Evening Smoke 3/07/08
    ... My sunset smoke was a LGC Hermoso in maduro, a good tasting little cigar even though it did have a bit of a burn problem. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Football and cigars
    ... great tasting little cigar. ... These sticks usually have a bit of a burn ... Now if Miami can hold onto the lead... ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: another ban and another place Ill never visit
    ... Actually, for the cigar smokers, if you go to Veracruz (a gulf ... I have friends from Peru including one couple who is selling out their holdings in Miami to go home and retire. ... In addition to that copious list of people who must be shot at dawn, the Humalas detest white people, Americans and capitalists. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: ERH question
    ... Ken in Miami ... First was the flavor of raisins, ... still the only cigar that ever gave me the sweats. ... and the nic kick is similar to ERHs too. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Duke Preview
    ... Army - W ... Miami - L Oh well... ... @VT - L Close but no cigar ... @Navy - L Demoralizing ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)