Re: REVIEW: _Religious_

"btorvik2" <btorvik2@xxxxxxx> wrote in news:6j7f89F1q779U1
@mid.individual.net:

Ah the classic "negative proof" argument gambit.

bernie..I expected better from you, Bart :-)

Thanks for the insult. I didn't ask for negative proof.
I asked for the basis of his opinion. I really want to
know whether he dreamed it up while in a cigar and scotch
induce reverie, or did he perform an experiment or did
he read it in a book which he considers to be authoritative
or <whatever>. It's just a question.

B.

--
Cheerfully resisting change since 1959.

  • Re: REVIEW: _Religious_
    ... Bart Goddard wrote: ... Thanks for the insult. ... I didn't ask for negative proof. ... I asked for the basis of his opinion. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Excessive panting
    ... participating in a colon cancer board *before* actually being ... And that's my opinion, ... Always the gratuitous insult. ... What did you expect from an *unmoderated* newsgroup? ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.behavior)
  • Re: Why Should I Vote For Obama?
    ... brother" into this, sputter, sputter, then you will be able to deflect ... And I base my opinion on McCain on more than just my brothers opinion ... I have ever tossed an insult at even when I disagree with them or who ... name calling with. ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: FCC proposes to drop CW requirement on HF
    ... >being written by an idiot. ... Each time you make an insult, ... debate to the point you felt you had to invoke such, ... >able to form my own opinion? ...
    (rec.radio.cb)