Alex's Tips of the Day
- From: "Alex W." <ingilt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 11:53:56 +0100
The draw of a cigar will improve *immensely* if you snip the cap before
trying to light it.
Avoid walking under chestnut trees in high winds.
(also applies to coconut trees).
When lighting a cigar, strike the match *away* from you so that any
breakaway pieces of flaming sulphur will not cause you to make a fool of
yourself by attempting the highly embarrassing Burning White Man Dance.
- Prev by Date: Re: Mickey, what's your plan? Ride it out, or evacuate?
- Next by Date: Re: Geneva - BLACK HOLE
- Previous by thread: Mickey, what's your plan? Ride it out, or evacuate?
- Next by thread: Re: Alex's Tips of the Day