Re: OT:Obama has crossed the line

In article <cFSxk.9620$cn7.7066@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
jeremy <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Paul M. Cook wrote:
Obama has said he would run an honorable campaign and
now he slanders 400 MILLION cats. There are more cats in this country than
there are people.

Only because they are not very tasty. :-)

You're not cooking them right.

--
Please take off your pants or I won't read your e-mail.
I will not, no matter how "good" the deal, patronise any business which sends

  • Re: OT:Obama has crossed the line
    ... Obama has said he would run an honorable campaign and ... country than there are people. ... You're not cooking them right. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: More Deaths Blamed on Bush
    ... and Obama of their day. ... Maybe a little Blair and a few others. ... Hand Of God that works in such mysterious ways?! ... unsolicited commercial e-mail or that advertises in discussion newsgroups. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: OT:Dow rallies for the 5th day
    ... possibility that Obama might get elected president, ... as it is becoming evident that Obama's stated intentions and ... unsolicited commercial e-mail or that advertises in discussion newsgroups. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Anyone know where Obama stands on cigars and smoking?
    ... then I'd say sure - McShame can only win by ... criminal acts of voter suppression on a mass scale. ... Obama in Oregon lately? ... unsolicited commercial e-mail or that advertises in discussion newsgroups. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: forgiveness
    ... [people have been dropping like flies, snip] ... It should get better, under Obama, though. ... Sorry to hear about your friends. ... unsolicited commercial e-mail or that advertises in discussion newsgroups. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)