Re: As predited last night - the McCain camp releases this today at 8:00am
- From: "Alex W." <ingilt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 11:29:31 +0100
"btorvik2" <btorvik2@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
Paul M. Cook wrote:
"Bart Goddard" <goddardbe@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Paul M. Cook" <pmcook@xxxxxxx> wrote in
The poor child, married with a baby
at 17. I really do feel sorry for her and I can only hope her BF
is a decent guy. But these things never work out.
Nonsense. They work out all the time. If she were _unmarried_
and saddled with a baby because the man abandoned her, THEN
it would be cause for pity. As it is, she and her husband
join the world of adults at an age which is perfectly acceptable.
Teen marriages work all the time? Yeah, sure they do. All 17 year
olds are ready for marriage. I guess if you can't stand the real
world, you just make your own up.
I don't think you're ever ready for marriage.
How long have you been married?
- Prev by Date: Wittnauer Stratford Diamond Steel Black Dial Mens Watch 10D08 Recommendation Discount Watches
- Next by Date: Re: Smoke one for
- Previous by thread: Re: As predited last night - the McCain camp releases this today at 8:00am
- Next by thread: Re: As predited last night - the McCain camp releases this today at 8:00am