Re: For Paul

"Ken Dixon" <nsvmiami@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:g8mr6i$ju1$1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Ray wrote:
On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 02:34:20 -0700, "Paul M. Cook" <pmcook@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

<snip>

Paul, I'm done with you.

You've taken this argument from something based on facts to one based
on opinion to one based on personal attacks and name-calling.

Into the loony bin you go.

That's the usual progression.

Seriously Ken, do they teach you guys this in some kind of an indocrination
camp?

  • Re: For Paul
    ... Paul, I'm done with you. ... You've taken this argument from something based on facts to one based ... on opinion to one based on personal attacks and name-calling. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: For Paul
    ... Paul, I'm done with you. ... You've taken this argument from something based on facts to one based ... on opinion to one based on personal attacks and name-calling. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: End of Season Sunset Warning for SSA-OLC Participants
    ... Is this a fact or an opinion? ... you, of all, must know that not verifying facts that you intend to ... discussion of seniority on this forum, and fully intended to stay on the OLC ... personal attacks that are mostly baseless. ...
    (rec.aviation.soaring)
  • Re: End of Season Sunset Warning for SSA-OLC Participants
    ... Is this a fact or an opinion? ... Doug: you, of all, must know that not verifying facts that you intend to ... personal attacks that are mostly baseless. ...
    (rec.aviation.soaring)
  • Re: Is Oreopithicus the Aquatic Ape Link?
    ... >> Grants have been authorized for testing on laden chimps walking. ... Actually, you're again wrong, Paul. ... >> sure what good facts and logic would do for you. ... I doubt much that you've changed your errant position vis a vis humans ...
    (sci.anthropology.paleo)