Re: [OT] Question for ASC Judaism scholars...

In article <Xns9AF554F252A1Cgoddardbenetscapenet@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Bart Goddard <goddardbe@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Miss Elaine Eos <Misc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:Misc-
OTOH, atheists
think they know the answer to some other question, and have
no curiousity about God's nature, etc.

When was the last time you talked to an atheist and he didn't make a
concerted effort to learn the nature of this thing you call God...?!

Misc "I'd argue that *I'M* curious, but I'm curious about everything, so
am hardly a typical case..."

Please take off your pants or I won't read your e-mail.
I will not, no matter how "good" the deal, patronise any business which sends
unsolicited commercial e-mail or that advertises in discussion newsgroups.

Relevant Pages