Re: [OT] Question for ASC Judaism scholars...

In article <Xns9AF554F252A1Cgoddardbenetscapenet@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Bart Goddard <goddardbe@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Miss Elaine Eos <Misc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:Misc-
348875.21245908082008@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
OTOH, atheists
think they know the answer to some other question, and have
no curiousity about God's nature, etc.

Oh, PUH-LEASE!

When was the last time you talked to an atheist and he didn't make a
concerted effort to learn the nature of this thing you call God...?!

Misc "I'd argue that *I'M* curious, but I'm curious about everything, so
am hardly a typical case..."

--
Please take off your pants or I won't read your e-mail.
I will not, no matter how "good" the deal, patronise any business which sends