Re: Mostly symbolic
- From: Mickey <Mickey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 20:06:38 -0500
Mark Reinhold <markr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 17:20:11 -0500, Mickey
A Sacramento cigar shop has banned Ahnold, and put up signs to that
Well, Arnie smokes cubans so he won't go in there. He is supporting
hike in taxes for smoking. WHY. Ca will have a 17 billion dollar
deficit this year, and he wants taxes for any reason. They wont
support what they suppose to, they will support the general fund.
Like Arnie, my cigars will not be taxed in California so who cares.
Thomas Paine said it best:
"He that would make his liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent
that will reach to himself."
Because once that tax is in place, they will move to target something
else, maybe something that will effect you.
- Prev by Date: Re: Mostly symbolic
- Next by Date: El Titan de Bronze
- Previous by thread: Re: Mostly symbolic
- Next by thread: Re: Mostly symbolic