Smoke one for...

....my wife's keys.

I got a call at home today from my wife at work. She
was in the restroom stall and had her purse hanging
on the hook on the door. She flushed, grabbed her
purse and slung in on her shoulder. This action
threw her keys (work building keys, home key, car
fob, church key, etc.) into the flushing toilet.
Away they went.

The maintenance crew came and sent the snake down
after them. At the very limit of the snake, they
managed to grab them and bring them bag. Fob is
drying out on the kitchen counter. Other keys are
being sterilized.

You know how women won't touch something that touched
something that touched something that touched sewage,
.... but she's recovering.

B.

--
Cheerfully resisting change since 1959.

  • Re: Smoke one for...
    ... ...my wife's keys. ... was in the restroom stall and had her purse hanging ... I dropped mine one time in an elevator as the door was closing ... and they slipped through the gap between the elevator and floor and dropped ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Phew!
    ... Went to the apartment this morning, Mrs Real Estate had given me two sets of keys, only one had a fob thing that opens the entrance door to the building but another will be supplied later in the week. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Phew!
    ... Went to the apartment this morning, Mrs Real Estate had given me two sets of ... the stuff in the apartment. ... It was then that I realised that one set of keys (luckily the set without ... the fob) was no longer in my pocket. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Phew!
    ... It was then that I realised that one set of keys (luckily the set without ... the fob) was no longer in my pocket. ... I will live with that) I go to one store to get the grub, ... I have to go to a separate shop for that. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Kar Keys
    ... A local scrote of her acquaintance had nicked them - a ... to block the SO Mazda in, and this morning after the locals ... this afternoon I lost the boat keys! ... Small fob with second fob using short range RF link attached to belt, ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)