Smoke one for...

....my wife's keys.

I got a call at home today from my wife at work. She
was in the restroom stall and had her purse hanging
on the hook on the door. She flushed, grabbed her
purse and slung in on her shoulder. This action
threw her keys (work building keys, home key, car
fob, church key, etc.) into the flushing toilet.
Away they went.

The maintenance crew came and sent the snake down
after them. At the very limit of the snake, they
managed to grab them and bring them bag. Fob is
drying out on the kitchen counter. Other keys are
being sterilized.

You know how women won't touch something that touched
something that touched something that touched sewage,
.... but she's recovering.

B.

--
Cheerfully resisting change since 1959.