Re: Well, duh!

"Mickey" <Mickey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:cko844helqqk5fllug3r880vl7mta2t7i8@xxxxxxxxxx
"Paul M. Cook" <pmcook@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Amazing, Mike. Once again you have shot an arrow right to the heart of
the
matter with you cut and paste skills to ridiculous essays and meaningless
"surveys."

Paul

I think the real heart of the matter is primarily the "ends justify
the means" approach of most libs, followed closely by the "everything
is shades of gray, and there are no moral absolutes".

And, at the core level, "Reality is what I want it to be...".

So ask them to stand in front of an oncoming train and then report back.

  • Re: Any MUSIC IS songs published?
    ... The show was a real crowd pleaser but the NYT panned it and it ... No matter where ... The heart may take me... ... Youngish leads, an upbeat story suitable for the whole family ... ...
    (rec.arts.theatre.musicals)
  • Any MUSIC IS songs published?
    ... It featured an attractive Richard Adler/Will Holt ... No matter where ... The heart may take me... ... Youngish leads, an upbeat story suitable for the whole family ... ...
    (rec.arts.theatre.musicals)
  • Re: Well, duh!
    ... I think the real heart of the matter is primarily the "ends justify ... And, at the core level, "Reality is what I want it to be...". ... Seems the WMD in Iraq goes all the way back to the Dems too. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Some kwestions for the Krooborg
    ... Your reply does cut to the heart of the matter. ... more movies that offer an alternative to the pessimism and horror. ... "Much of the popular culture may be worthless, ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)
  • Re: Well, duh!
    ... matter with you cut and paste skills to ridiculous essays and meaningless ... I think the real heart of the matter is primarily the "ends justify ... And, at the core level, "Reality is what I want it to be...". ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)