- From: Bart Goddard <goddardbe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 31 May 2008 21:05:32 GMT
Mickey <Mickey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
Padre <spirito_santo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 29 Maj, 20:58, Padre <spirito_sa...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A lot of suggestions, and most everyone seems to agree.
No-one suggested macanudos. I've heard (can't remember where, but i
don't think it was here) that they're supposed to be good?
Macanudos are a fine smoke. Impeccable construction, decent mild
flavors. I think most experienced smokers might find them a little
boring and mild, but other than that, they're first rate.
It took me 5 years to teach my kids to say "Macanudo Maduro".
The previous 4 Fathers' Days were a bit disappointing.
B.(Used to be my favorite.)
Cheerfully resisting change since 1959.
- Prev by Date: Re: Smoke one...
- Previous by thread: Re: Non-cuban
- Next by thread: Re: __ Smokers should pay a deposit on their butts, a B.C. group says <= or have to EAT them! __