Re: Cello on or off?

In article
<207ae334-8fea-4de7-bda5-3f836c2f00a9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
JtN© <jim_the_Newbie@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The vacuum that sucked the air out would also suck the humidity out is
what he is attempting to tell you but what I would like to hear him
explain is if the cigar itself was properly humidified at the time of
vacuum sealing the box did the vacuuming also suck all the moisture of
the cigars and the box or just out of the air?

Out of he cigars.

Science you can [almost] do at home:

* Moisten a sponge or paper towel to the point of "pretty darned damp."
* Put it in a bell jar.
* Pump out as much air as your little vacuum pump is capable of pumping.
* Wait 5 minutes.
* Release the valve, letting the air back in.
* Inspect the sponge/paper-towel.

NOTE that you will find it quite dry.

--
Please take off your pants or I won't read your e-mail.
I will not, no matter how "good" the deal, patronise any business which sends