Re: ISOMs in Mazatllan, MX

Spike@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Gentlemen and Ladies,

As I will be visiting this fine city in Mexico soon, I will appreciate
any information that will lead me to local establishments offering
legitimate smokes form the island south of Miami.

Any such infromation will be greatly appreciatted. Thanks in advance,

Spike

Be very careful, I've never seen so many fake Cuban cigars in one place in my life. Seems like everybody in town sells Cohibas.
There are a couple of tiny cigar stores that do sell real Cuban sticks at a "reasonable price", I think the name was Puros Puros but I could be wrong so like I said be careful.
.