Re: tax question for accountants
- From: Bart Goddard <goddardbe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 6 May 2008 15:47:13 GMT
"Skyhawk XP" <wpdesign@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:znYTj.8654$iK6.4425
"Bart Goddard" <goddardbe@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Skyhawk XP" <wpdesign@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
The question here should be why do you allow yourself to be "milked
for hours" if you resent it? Just say no, or explain to him that you
too are a professional and enjoy getting compensated for your
Who says I resent it? I enjoy talking about math (just ask me
a math question sometime.)
I guess the use of the word "milked" threw me off.
At least this shows that you don't suffer from a
secret lactation fantasy, like somes boobs do.
Cheerfully resisting change since 1959.
- Prev by Date: Re: The Silent Scream of the Asparagus; will tobacco be next?
- Next by Date: Re: tax question for accountants
- Previous by thread: Re: tax question for accountants
- Next by thread: Re: tax question for accountants