Re: tax question for accountants

"Miss Elaine Eos" <Misc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Misc-240FC0.18152403052008@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In article <qW6Tj.31202$KJ1.25227@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Tom S." <t.m.s.work@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Of course, you're right that one should never admit that one conducts
business as a "ploy"... ;)

Yes, you want to tell them it's part of a conspiratorial plot.

I wonder if anyone's ever tried to waste the allotted audit time doing
conspiracy theory stuff.

Auditor: <any question>?

Citizen: Who wants to know? Why do you ask? Are you with *THEM*...?
<pulls shades>

Misc "Where's Lee? I have an idea for a movie..."

Me, too; The IRS tries to audit this dude that's really a cyborg, and his
wife is really an extraterrestrial alien. When the IRS agent disallows the
deduction, the cyborg devours the agent....

.