Re: tax question for accountants
- From: "Paul M. Cook" <pmcook@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 23:38:51 GMT
"Tom S." <t.m.s.work@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Mickey" <Mickey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Bart Goddard <goddardbe@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Skyhawk XP" <wpdesign@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
The question here should be why do you allow yourself to be "milked
for hours" if you resent it? Just say no, or explain to him that you
too are a professional and enjoy getting compensated for your
Who says I resent it? I enjoy talking about math (just ask me
a math question sometime.)
Does it bother you that the accepted answer for 0^^0 (zero raised to
the zeroth power) " ... is based on convenience, not on correctness."?
Does it bother you that "convenience" is not in the dictionary?
It's in Webster's and American Heritage.
- Prev by Date: Re: Canada Customs
- Next by Date: Re: Opinions on AF 8-5-8
- Previous by thread: Re: tax question for accountants
- Next by thread: Re: tax question for accountants