Re: Three-fer

"Vista Noob" <pauld1943@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:37d6ca10-f62a-424b-adf1-e5be0bb9aff0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Apr 16, 10:37 am, Miss Elaine Eos <M...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Bill "BilltheCat" Prince, Steve Pulizzano and Steve "SkyhawkXP" Hall
walk into a bar... Because it's their birthdays!

Happy B'day boyz... especially to "Skyhawk".

In anticipation of your telling us how you spent your day:

Thanks for the review!
----------------------
LOL...thanks for the well wishes. My day was spent at work, chasing down
and solving a network problem and driving around in 70 degree weather
wishing I was on the golf course. Tonight will be spent enjoying
(hopefully) the Red Sox game while smoking a Cuban gifted to me by MikeZ.
So other than the network issue, just another day in paradise.

  • Re: Three-fer
    ...  Because it's their birthdays! ... Happy B'day boyz... ... In anticipation of your telling us how you spent your day: ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Lazy, Cuddly Day
    ... pampering treatment. ... Or was I just a giant hot-waterbottle for the ... I spent what seemed like hours with Stinky draped ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Lazy, Cuddly Day
    ... pampering treatment. ... Or was I just a giant hot-waterbottle for the ... I spent what seemed like hours with Stinky draped ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Three-fer
    ... In anticipation of your telling us how you spent your day: ... and solving a network problem and driving around in 70 degree weather ... the Red Sox game while smoking a Cuban gifted to me by MikeZ. ... I'm also smoking one of those delicious Cubans, ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Three-fer
    ...  My day was spent at work, ... and solving a network problem and driving around in 70 degree weather ... the Red Sox game while smoking a Cuban gifted to me by MikeZ. ... I'm also smoking one of those delicious Cubans, ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)