Re: DR & cigar sales question
- From: mary <maryapp2@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 02:42:45 -0700 (PDT)
On Mar 28, 12:28 am, Ken Dixon <nsvmi...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mar 27, 6:56�pm, Ken Dixon <nsvmi...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A friend of mine recently returned from a speaking engagement in the
Dominican Republic and said he "loaded up on Opus X and Don Carlos" at
the airport duty free. Have they changed the rules down there or have I
just been misinformed about the subject of cigar sales in the DR?
Ken in Miami
smokin' a LGC Minuto and it's a tasty little stick
According to the Fuentes, those would be counterfeit cigars.
That's what I thought, but this guy says they were sold in the airport
duty free. With all the juice the Fuente's have in the DR you'd think
they could do something about it.
A little scary,,, I heard the same thing, Ken... who do we believe?
Does it depend on the port??(airport) ?
mary - frantically planning a trip oversea for July/August...
Aaarrgghh! (is it pirate day yet ???)
- Prev by Date: Re: A Tom Bomb
- Next by Date: cheap louis vuitton gucci d&g handbags & wallets nike air jordan 1-23 shoes at www.voguesonline.net
- Previous by thread: Re: DR & cigar sales question
- Next by thread: Re: DR & cigar sales question