Re: tooting own horn

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 16:54:45 -0400, "dennis" <denniss ANTI
SPAM@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Congratulations Doc! It seems as though Pittsburgh and the surrounding area
is full of media savvy folk that like to smoke cigars.

Thanks Dennis. Vince is a show unto himself though.

  • Re: tooting own horn
    ... It seems as though Pittsburgh and the surrounding area ... is full of media savvy folk that like to smoke cigars. ... Rob and Vince I mean. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: The Burghhefers Herf N Nog review
    ... surrounded by great friends that make me laugh and great ... >cigars. ... Nice seeing you again Dennis. ... missed Vince too. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Blending Your Own Dubbing
    ... i understand now why Dennis does not ... vince45's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=2090 ...
    (rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying)