Re: Interesting approach to Humidor Choice

<arlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Precise RH and Temp can be had [as posted above] at a price.
Being able to 'dial in' RH to 1/10th percent and temp to 1 degree can
be had in a humidor if ones buget allows

--------------

Quite so ... but I'd think shooting for a prcision RH to within 1/10th of a
per cent may be just a wee bit anal....
:-)

Actually, thinking of the various active humidification systems, reliable
and precise results should be obtainable for less than $500-700.

  • Re: Looping or Do While statement?
    ... price that went with the order on that date. ... match the customer number and item number combination in the returns ... would be the only record I would insert into my temp table and I would ... customer ABC's purchases or 103-303 and the first one I came across had ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: NEW LA MARZOCCO GS/3 -- $6,395 SHIPPED new
    ... (6K$ may be a great price, ... I frankly think it is absurd! ... Reneka Techno? ... when the set temp is achieved after recharging? ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: "open carry" asshole in Vegas & Follows BS
    ... lived in Vegas where the temp is hellish and the price of my home was ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: NEW LA MARZOCCO GS/3 -- $6,395 SHIPPED new
    ... (6K$ may be a great price, ... Reneka Techno? ... I presume that any of these machines will exhibit an "on temperature" ... when the set temp is achieved after recharging? ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: Removing duplicate items within a category
    ... SELECT ITEM, PRICE, ... FROM as Temp ... post back with a copy of the SQL ... University of Maryland Baltimore County ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)