Re: AlexW

"Tex" <JessAlanFields@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:240c48b2-24ad-4016-8923-9b041f3d7453@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Mar 17, 10:06 am, MikeZ <Mike.Gets....@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Would someone please send me his full name with contact information by
e-mail?

I normally ignore you but this was too funny to pass up.

Alex is a Brit.

==============

If someone gives me the snaily of this putz, I'll mail him a sampler of
Cubans.
Then I'll drop an email to US Customs.

  • Re: AlexW
    ... I normally ignore you but this was too funny to pass up. ... Alex is a Brit. ... If someone gives me the snaily of this putz, I'll mail him a sampler of ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: AlexW
    ... Alex is a Brit. ... If someone gives me the snaily of this putz, I'll mail him a sampler of ... those Cubans and lets see if they make it. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: What Did You Watch? 2010-12-18 (Saturday)
    ... I watched "Alex Doesn't Deserve To Be The Family Wizard" the night ... Harper is ALWAYS funny. ... various unfunny dating moments (seriously, if you're gonna do this, have ... and she could fill in while Demi is doing a Lindsay (It's ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Bush, Rice actions may bring judgment of God on U.S.
    ... OK, I'll admit haveng heard the term, but I really have no idea what ... it is any more than kibology. ... found very little of the Flying Circus to be funny. ... Brit who was around in the War Years. ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Bush, Rice actions may bring judgment of God on U.S.
    ... it is any more than kibology. ... found very little of the Flying Circus to be funny. ... Brit who was around in the War Years. ... Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. ...
    (comp.os.vms)