Re: OT: Spitzer - the true tragedy

Paul M. Cook wrote:

There was a tip-off - an anonymous caller who apparently offered to even incriminate themself. Let that part out, eh, Joey Boey? Very strange indeed. Not.

I hadn't heard this, gotta link so I can read about it?

  • Re: OT: Spitzer - the true tragedy
    ... There was a tip-off - an anonymous caller who apparently offered to even ... incriminate themself. ... Let that part out, eh, Joey Boey? ... Very strange ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: OT: Spitzer - the true tragedy
    ... Very strange indeed. ... gotta link so I can read about it? ... I've got a hidden agenda here, clandestiely trying to oist off an excuse for a demnocrat politican by hiding it under my personal feelings about an ambitious whore. ... to even incriminate themself." ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: OT: Spitzer - the true tragedy
    ... strange indeed. ... gotta link so I can read about it? ... my personal feelings about an ambitious whore. ... to even incriminate themself." ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: OT: Spitzer - the true tragedy
    ... Let that part out, eh, Joey Boey? ... Very strange indeed. ... gotta link so I can read about it? ... offered to even incriminate themself." ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: OT: Spitzer - the true tragedy
    ... gotta link so I can read about it? ... offered to even incriminate themself." ... If it had been on Fox ... Or am I being vagie with my response? ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)