Re: Looking for the best SWEET cigar

In article <634phkF25eclpU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Alex W." <ingilt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Miss Elaine Eos" <Misc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Misc-46DF0A.20063803032008@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In article <fy3zj.22800$y05.3092@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Tom S." <t.m.s.work@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Okay, for us hicks outside your local area, what exactly is Cafe Cubano?
:~)

Cafe Cubano -- Cuban coffee -- is to coffee what Thai iced tea is to
iced tea.

So what's Thai iced tea?

Thai iced tea is to iced tea as Cafe Cuban....

Hey!

--
Please take off your pants or I won't read your e-mail.
I will not, no matter how "good" the deal, patronise any business which sends

  • Re: Looking for the best SWEET cigar
    ... So what's Thai iced tea? ... Thai iced tea is to iced tea as Cafe Cuban.... ... unsolicited commercial e-mail or that advertises in discussion newsgroups. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Looking for the best SWEET cigar
    ... On 4 mar, 01:06, Miss Elaine Eos ... iced tea. ... Please take off your pants or I won't read your e-mail. ... arabic mixes are pretty "soft" for me ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Thai Iced Tea
    ... milk and lots of sugar. ... If you don't already like iced tea, ... I love Thai iced tea. ... I associate sweetened condensed milk with Vietnamese coffee, ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Anyone?
    ... I just choked on my iced tea and coughed so hard I ... > peed my pants. ... Aaaaaaaaaaand, ... Morphy ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Looking for the best SWEET cigar
    ... iced tea. ... Please take off your pants or I won't read your e-mail. ... I will not, no matter how "good" the deal, patronise any business which sends ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)