Re: Looking for the best SWEET cigar

In article <fy3zj.22800$y05.3092@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Tom S." <t.m.s.work@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Okay, for us hicks outside your local area, what exactly is Cafe Cubano? :~)

Cafe Cubano -- Cuban coffee -- is to coffee what Thai iced tea is to
iced tea.

--
Please take off your pants or I won't read your e-mail.
I will not, no matter how "good" the deal, patronise any business which sends

  • Re: The election is neigh...
    ... Please take off your pants or I won't read your e-mail. ... I will not, no matter how "good" the deal, patronise any business which sends ... head. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: An engineers guide to cats.
    ... Please take off your pants or I won't read your e-mail. ... I will not, no matter how "good" the deal, patronise any business which sends ... - I bought it for my sister - she didn't speak to me for several ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Some people...
    ... Please take off your pants or I won't read your e-mail. ... I will not, no matter how "good" the deal, patronise any business which sends ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Fun with statistics
    ... Please take off your pants or I won't read your e-mail. ... I will not, no matter how "good" the deal, patronise any business which sends ... I always go to Magilla Gorilla myself. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Smoke one...
    ... Please take off your pants or I won't read your e-mail. ... I will not, no matter how "good" the deal, patronise any business which sends ... I'll smoke a crazy one for him. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)