Re: Smoke one for me.

In article <Misc-606E10.08354401032008@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Miss Elaine Eos wrote:
I was made director, today.

Aparently, it's considered bad form to flog your bosses into doing their
jobs, so they had to promote me, for appearances sake. ;)

Misc "...or so I'm told."

Congratulations. Just don't excel in the first few months, you'll be making a rod for your back.

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.

  • Re: Smoke one for me.
    ... Aparently, it's considered bad form to flog your bosses into doing their jobs, so they had to promote me, for appearances sake. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Smoke one for me.
    ... jobs, so they had to promote me, for appearances sake. ... Misc "...or so I'm told." ... unsolicited commercial e-mail or that advertises in discussion newsgroups. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Smoke one for me.
    ... jobs, so they had to promote me, for appearances sake. ... Misc "...or so I'm told." ... unsolicited commercial e-mail or that advertises in discussion newsgroups. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Smoke one for me.
    ... jobs, so they had to promote me, for appearances sake. ... Misc "...or so I'm told." ... unsolicited commercial e-mail or that advertises in discussion newsgroups. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Smoke one for me.
    ... it's considered bad form to flog your bosses into doing their ... jobs, so they had to promote me, for appearances sake. ... unsolicited commercial e-mail or that advertises in discussion newsgroups. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)