Re: Remember when?
- From: Mickey <Mickey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 13:47:48 -0600
Miss Elaine Eos <Misc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In article <62vhm3F25j62nU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Alex W." <ingilt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Miss Elaine Eos" <Misc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I'm nearly certain that, when G-d commanded the Jews to celebrate
passover, we were still using the JULIAN calendar, completely screwed-up
by some heretic named Gregory. If you want to celebrate the CORRECT
passover, it is, actually, a week later. Do not trust Catholics on this
I'm very certain that the Jews do not actually use either the Julian or the
Gregorian calendar when calculating Passover or any other date. Matter of
fact, they celebrate Passover on the same date every year; what changes is
the crazy goy calendar ....
Today, BTW, is the 25th of Adar I in the year 5768 (ab orbe condita).
My point was: I'm almost certain that there is no required Jewish
holiday on "April 19th"...
What about April 15th? <G>
- Prev by Date: Re: Looking for the best SWEET cigar
- Next by Date: Re: Doctor Humor?
- Previous by thread: Re: Remember when?
- Next by thread: Re: Remember when?