Re: [OT] Decent beginner's layman's logic text?
- From: Miss Elaine Eos <Misc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 02:55:22 GMT
In article <62graaF22j1p1U1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"btorvik2" <btorvik2@xxxxxxx> wrote:
There must be a "Logic for Dummies" book isn't there?
So far, I've not been particularly impressed with the "for dummies"
series. Leafing through a few at the bookstore, it seems that they
prattle on & on for dozens of pages before ever getting to the point. I
mean, their target audience seems not just "dummies", but "damned-fool
I remeber looking at HTML for Dummies, way back when, and I got to
something like page 118 before there was any actual useful information.
Maybe they're better, now. I'll go have a gander at that and the other
Please take off your pants or I won't read your e-mail.
I will not, no matter how "good" the deal, patronise any business which sends
unsolicited commercial e-mail or that advertises in discussion newsgroups.
- Prev by Date: Re: Where to smoke in LA and Seattle
- Next by Date: Re: Where to smoke in LA and Seattle
- Previous by thread: Re: [OT] Decent beginner's layman's logic text?
- Next by thread: Re: [OT] Decent beginner's layman's logic text?