Re: Where to smoke in LA and Seattle
- From: Ken Dixon <nsvmiami@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 11:44:41 -0500
"Russ" <nj24jfx@xxxxxxx> wroteAnyone know a nice relaxing cigar lounge (store with a leather sofa
and place to watch football or baseball would be great) in either
Seattle or LA?
Indoor smoking is pretty much illegal in Washington state and California. It is also illegal there near door and in most outdoor food and entertainment venues.
If you enjoy cigars and liberty, don't go there. They hate you.
New Orleans, Louisiana USA
It won't be long before this is the standard for the industrialized world. We smokers of tobacco are the only minority in the country you can legally discriminate against.
You can be denied employment, insurance, even housing for using tobacco.
When I go out in public with pipe in hand I'm sometimes reminded of the looks I used to get traveling in the south, the only white boy in a black band.
Ain't life grand.
Ken in Miami
- Prev by Date: Re: Where to smoke in LA and Seattle
- Next by Date: Re: Castro resigns
- Previous by thread: Re: Where to smoke in LA and Seattle
- Next by thread: Re: Where to smoke in LA and Seattle