Re: Smoke a good for my band

Congrats!

Hmmm...? You guy's must be a bunch of Shysters; getting the tax payers to
fund your business / hobby. ;)

  • Re: Smoke a good for my band
    ... You guy's must be a bunch of Shysters; getting the tax payers to fund your business / hobby. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: David Camoron threatens veto on French plan for bankers tax
    ... conflict with those of the fund members. ... good company to be taken over to be run by "professional" managers, ... lack domain knowledge of the business. ... collective buying ans selling decisions across the market. ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: Richmond CORPS Expo
    ... I certainly take everyone's opinion, whether positive or negative, ... I am new in this business, ... hobby for another 50 years, but just as in the previous 50, ideas have ... pipe smoking around for those that enjoy it. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Richmond CORPS Expo
    ... I certainly take everyone's opinion, whether positive or negative, ... I am new in this business, ... hobby for another 50 years, but just as in the previous 50, ideas have ... pipe smoking around for those that enjoy it. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Looking for Armory paints
    ... I really miss the Armory paints, I was a big fan of thier stuff (I used to ... like the Vallejo ones) at a local craft store. ... Hobby Lobby etc. ... It has been in business roughly 60 years. ...
    (rec.games.miniatures.warhammer)