Re: TGIF smoke

Winston Castro wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 17:07:44 -0700, "Sheldon"
<sheldon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Ken Dixon" <nsvmiami@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Another week has come and gone and the weather is perfect down here.
Grabbed a ERH Rico Club maduro and headed out front to watch the
neighborhood kids try to out idiot each other :-)
Good stick but still not the same as the original blend I remember.
Maybe it's a case of memory improving on reality.
So what's burnin' at your house tonight?

Ken in Miami

Cohiba Siglo IV (Cuban)

Sheldon

You have me beat. Siglos are one of my favoorite cigars, but I
mostly break them out for special occasions.

..

I like them but not enough to pay the premium price.

bernie..I so however enjoy that Esplendido on my birthday

--
"Official ASC Shaman"

.