Re: It doesn't get much better than this...

"Mickey" <Mickey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Tom S." <t.m.s.work@xxxxxxx> wrote:

"Mickey" <Mickey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

As I've mentioned, I used to live near youse guys - I know what that
nasty Chicago cold is like, too. It's not like the crisp, dry cold you
find in Minnesota and Wisconsin. It's a damp, wet windy cold that cuts
through your coat, and finds your skin.

Which "crisp, dry" cold in Wisconsin are you talking about?

Is that a "Wisconsin" on another planet, or in a parallel universe?

No, it's the part of Wisconsin where I used to go on "Winter Survival
Campouts" with the Boy Scouts.

Winter survival with the Boy Scouts?

Since we drove there, I would assume it was somewhere towards the
southern part of the state.

Bernie...set this young whippersnapper straight.