Re: It doesn't get much better than this...

Mickey <Mickey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It's supposed to hit 70 here this weekend. ;-)

Normal daily high in Chicago at this time of the year is 30... it's 16
right now in the city near the lake, and probably in single digits in
the burbs where Ray lives.

Been that way since Tuesday.

  • Re: Guild Wars: Still best graphics for an MMORPG?
    ... Ken from Chicago wrote: ... graphics by upgrades to WORLD OF WARCRAFT, CITY OF HEROES ... Actually I'm not sure GW graphics were the best even then. ... sometimes I walk by a lake near my house and think 'man, ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg)
  • Barry Soetoros Buddy Rhambo Strikes Again
    ... It should come as a surprise to just about nobody that Chicago is ... the most corrupt big city in America, ... Now, Amer Ahmad is on the lam, and a judge issued a warrant ... business had failed, the complaint alleges. ...
    (misc.consumers)
  • Chicago will pay $9 million in false jailing
    ... The City of Chicago announced Friday it would pay $9 million to settle ... Georges said they would investigate the crime lab analysts and five ... detectives who handled the case of LaFonso Rollins, ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: "All the Presidents Men" (Still More Movie Phone Trivial)
    ... upgrade the original ESS package. ... Chicago for all of three or four days, back in 1973, right after ... Calls within the city itself ... Suburbs which touched Chicago were Zone 2. ...
    (comp.dcom.telecom)
  • Re: Souls Of The Departed
    ... Too many guns on the streets. ... south of Chicago Avenue. ... Nobody ever slept at night in that neighborhood. ... Architectural history and links to the past are what makes a great city ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)