Re: It doesn't get much better than this...

Will <me@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Tom S. wrote:
A pot of Casa Ciempo coffee, a bunch of good sticks and a good book on the
patio in 65 degree weather (so, okay, that's still five degrees below
normal).

No, it doesn't get much better than this!

Unfortunately, retirement has gotten boring, so it's back to work I go.

Oh, and Will, do send your snaily.

Best regards, folks!

Tom

Oh, man! 65 is something I am dreaming about. 10 degrees here. Went out
for a couple of quick hits off a cig and my hands started numbing in a
couple of minutes and were sticking to the door handlle when I let my
self back in.

Will

It's supposed to hit 70 here this weekend. ;-)
.