Re: It doesn't get much better than this...

Will <me@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Tom S. wrote:
A pot of Casa Ciempo coffee, a bunch of good sticks and a good book on the
patio in 65 degree weather (so, okay, that's still five degrees below
normal).

No, it doesn't get much better than this!

Unfortunately, retirement has gotten boring, so it's back to work I go.

Oh, and Will, do send your snaily.

Best regards, folks!

Tom

Oh, man! 65 is something I am dreaming about. 10 degrees here. Went out
for a couple of quick hits off a cig and my hands started numbing in a
couple of minutes and were sticking to the door handlle when I let my
self back in.

Will

It's supposed to hit 70 here this weekend. ;-)

  • Re: It doesnt get much better than this...
    ... patio in 65 degree weather (so, okay, that's still five degrees below ... Unfortunately, retirement has gotten boring, so it's back to work I go. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: It doesnt get much better than this...
    ... Tom S. wrote: ... patio in 65 degree weather (so, okay, that's still five degrees below ... Unfortunately, retirement has gotten boring, so it's back to work I go. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: DS cant seem to
    ... >> after someone hits someone?" ... admit to hitting the dog. ... >> requiring him to apologize; ... Okay, I didn't make him list any appropriate ways, since I doubt he could ...
    (misc.kids)
  • Re: A blurry photo
    ... It bounces from near the record high to near the record ... though not at the official weather station. ... Around here it hits 70F every few years, ... cooler temps just can't deal with too much warm weather! ...
    (rec.photo.digital.slr-systems)
  • Re: Top 5 Dylan vocals, post-1990
    ... the first time it appeared on CD was in the Greatest Hits Vol. 3 ... Okay, then it makes perfect sense that you included it. ...
    (rec.music.dylan)