Re: How many use cigar holders?

"btorvik2" <btorvik2@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:5vsdbgF1nq6lmU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They work pretty good for cigar smoking while golfing.

I had one in my last car; I clipped it onto the cupholder so I wouldn't have
to jam it into the entirely inadequate ash-tray.

  • Re: how big?
    ... >> for the car to spin. ... The only reason to jam the breaks ... are the reasons it doesn't work for the spaceship. ... "It was the end of the Earth year 2259 and the War was upon us. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated)
  • Re: Lewis : red mist ?
    ... Car A was behind, now it is in front of car ... but a far more important issue is whether the victim is actually ... in the path of the gun barrel. ... jam or no jam the shot ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: To the Woman Behind Me at the Cosi in Naperville, IL
    ... that the only thing someone else's child could do to piss me off in ... car and kick his ass. ... making a choice to fail to do anything about the jam. ... attention to road conditions, etc., so he *chose* to possibly cause ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Yet another take on the loudness wars
    ... Cassettes were really a disaster in the car. ... faster than making another tape due to a jam. ...
    (rec.audio.pro)