Re: Ok to post an attachment?

On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 23:16:25 -0800 (PST), mary wrote:

On Jan 18, 1:41�am, Mickey <Mic...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
mary <marya...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jan 18, 12:08?am, "Tom S." <t.m.s.w...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
"Miss Elaine Eos" <Misc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in messagenews:Misc-0F43D1.20143817012008@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In article <B1Mjj.9683$q36.4...@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Tom S." <t.m.s.w...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Best is to put it on the web & tell us a URL.

Misc, not everyone know how or where to do that.

That's why my very next sentence was:

"Get a Yahoo/Google/whatever account, if you need a place to put such
things."

Well, hell, if you can't run a computer from the command line, you shouldn't
be on it.

(Flickr works, too. ?Anyone who can't post to flickr shouldn't be
putting tasting wheels up on usenet ;)

Nerd!

Don't DISS MY PEOPLE !! �:-)

Nerd= Not Even Remotely Dorky-

Thanks Mickey, for sticking up for the little (oops)... I mean SMART
people!

mary <--- doesn't have a flicker or photobucket account, but thinkin'
about it! (and [sadly] remembers JCL)

I remember when VMS was radically new!

--
Deoldgeeknick

  • Re: Ok to post an attachment?
    ... putting tasting wheels up on usenet;) ... Nerd= Not Even Remotely Dorky- ... Thanks Mickey, for sticking up for the little... ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Ping: Pat Easterling
    ... Usenet provides an outlet ... should be removed from the rest of society. ... "Many" folks say you're a newzgroup-jumping troll, ... that you're a silly, insecure nerd, and that your shame over that is ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: Adding a second HD
    ... person with next to no friends. ... and even real e-mail addys on Usenet, ... Do you really believe that no one can use the name "Mickey Mouse" by the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: Im Bacccckkkkk!
    ...  TimeWarner got rid of Usenet, ... the World through the kids eyes gave me a different perspective. ... now I am suffering MAJOR withdrawl. ... who happens to have some Mickey sheets... ...
    (rec.arts.disney.parks)