TNT cigars JDN ALTs

As seen here:

http://www.tntcigar.com/store/index.php?cPath=277_290

The JDN antano consul is my current favorite cigar and thats a really
good price. Has anyone tried these?

THanks

WIll

  • Re: TNT cigars JDN ALTs
    ... The JDN antano consul is my current favorite cigar and thats a really ... good price. ... JR's "Alternatives" absolutely suck, so there's no reason to think ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: TNT cigars JDN ALTs
    ... The JDN antano consul is my current favorite cigar and thats a really ... good price. ... JR's "Alternatives" absolutely suck, so there's no reason to think ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: No contract unless money changes hands?
    ... your shop you tel meits £1000.00 i say thats fine i would like one ... Thats not a contract thats an offer to buy it ... A price in a shop, either on a ticket or given verbally by ... A price shown on the item or on the shelf certainly is. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: No contract unless money changes hands?
    ... your shop you tel meits £1000.00 i say thats fine i would like one ... Thats not a contract thats an offer to buy it ... A price in a shop, either on a ticket or given verbally by ... A price shown on the item or on the shelf certainly is. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: the free software paradigm [was Re: Amazon used lisp & C exclusively?
    ... then sell it for $1 or even give it away, thats my right. ... the right to challenge, question or judge my morals because of that, ... regarding how or at what price software should be sold on someone ... You may feel a moral responsability to sell at the maximum ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)