Re: Mickey's MI5 filter

On Jan 2, 4:29 am, Bob Borgeson <rborge...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 03:18:26 GMT, Uncle Grumpy wrote:
WORKS LIKE A CHAMP (in Forte Agent 4.2).

=======
Subject:"m" and "i" and "5" and {p} and {e} and {r} and {s} and {e}and
{c} and {u} and {t} and {i} and {o} and {n}
=======

JtN will be sending him a box of Cuban Bolivar Coronas Extra 1998 Next
Day Air tomorrow, and I'll send JtN a check when I know Mick's
received the merchandise <g>

In 40tude, a general block on crossposts seems to work well. Truthfully, I
wasn't aware of the spammer until folks started complaining.

Another ASCer (Serge?) came up with this filter, so, thanks again!

Try:

!delete XPost %>1

Bob

Looks like I'm going to have to use a different reader than OE. I'm
doing an okay job at filtering, but the constant bombardment, though a
part of Usenet that I understand, is wearing on me a bit...

--Brett

  • Re: Mustang GT and K&N air charger
    ... The ECU has load tables that it uses to help calculate what ... operator to keep the filters fresh and a dirty air filter makes the ECU ... the throttle position sensor is the only sensor that will even show a minor variation as a result of a change in air filter restriction. ... Is it your claim that this small change is going to upset the PCM so much that it can't maintain the proper fuel to air ratio? ...
    (rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang)
  • Re: Mustang GT and K&N air charger
    ... it believes the optimum air fuel ratio should be taking into account the ... operator to keep the filters fresh and a dirty air filter makes the ECU ... think the engine is under a heavier load and thus changes the target A/R ... show a minor variation as a result of a change in air filter restriction. ...
    (rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang)
  • Re: Mustang GT and K&N air charger
    ... it believes the optimum air fuel ratio should be taking into account the ... operator to keep the filters fresh and a dirty air filter makes the ECU ... think the engine is under a heavier load and thus changes the target A/R ...
    (rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang)
  • Re: Ping Larkin
    ... buildings exhibited little problems because you could open windows, ... no excuse for not having fresh air heated by outgoing stale air though. ... filter or have its own filter. ... All the units here are a box with three or more fixed pads, ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: safe breathing apparatus for lead, epoxy, etc. ?
    ... I have the opportunity to buy an Allegro Industries remote filtering multi-user device that is to be connected to a remote air supply. ... Depending on the type of dust they might encounter, they were issued appropriate filter elements. ... The regulations which are meant to ensure effective respirator use are ... I personally couldn't use a half face respirator because I wear ...
    (rec.boats.cruising)