Re: Mickey's MI5 filter

On Jan 2, 4:29 am, Bob Borgeson <rborge...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 03:18:26 GMT, Uncle Grumpy wrote:
WORKS LIKE A CHAMP (in Forte Agent 4.2).

=======
Subject:"m" and "i" and "5" and {p} and {e} and {r} and {s} and {e}and
{c} and {u} and {t} and {i} and {o} and {n}
=======

JtN will be sending him a box of Cuban Bolivar Coronas Extra 1998 Next
Day Air tomorrow, and I'll send JtN a check when I know Mick's
received the merchandise <g>

In 40tude, a general block on crossposts seems to work well. Truthfully, I
wasn't aware of the spammer until folks started complaining.

Another ASCer (Serge?) came up with this filter, so, thanks again!

Try:

!delete XPost %>1

Bob

Looks like I'm going to have to use a different reader than OE. I'm
doing an okay job at filtering, but the constant bombardment, though a
part of Usenet that I understand, is wearing on me a bit...

--Brett
.