Re: Hi all - contemplating my first cigar order
- From: Michael Horowitz <mhorowit@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 07:33:33 -0500
Just for future reference - I've been sticking to seconds over the
last five years and have not been displeased.
I like the robusto size, around 5" long and a dark wrapper.
I typically order a bundle of El Creditos, Old Fashoned (the one that
duplicated the Partigas) and Connies. That gives me a range from
strong to mild (for me) to vary my tastes - Mike
On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 15:31:13 -0500, Will <me@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Michael Horowitz wrote:
Why not throw in a bundle of El Creditos? Possibly a bit more upscale
than a "MoneyMaker" :)
I have smoked a couple of those at the local b&m and liked them. They
never burned really even, but the last one I got was really uneven. I
have tried a couple of other cigars too, joya de nicuaraga, camacho
corojo, a couple of different st luis reys and the ones I like the best
were actually the el creditos and the flor de oliva corojo. I might get
some of the el creditos in the future if I get a couple of good ones at
the local b&m.
- Prev by Date: Re: Smoke one...
- Next by Date: Re: Is Coffee The Most Popular Drink In History?
- Previous by thread: Re: Hi all - contemplating my first cigar order
- Next by thread: Re: Hi all - contemplating my first cigar order