Re: Not to be smug or anything, but...
- From: Ken Dixon <nsvmiami@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 16:10:47 -0500
Paul M. Cook wrote:
"Demonick" <demonick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 19:51:44 -0600, Mickey wrote:
"Alex W." <ingilt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Mickey" <Mickey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Democrats like to define themselves as the party of poor and
middle-income Americans, but a new study says they now represent the
majority of the nation's wealthiest congressional districts."
We have a term for people like that in Britain: Champagne Socialists.
We just call them "Democrats".
To believe Mickey is to believe the common lie perpetuated amongst the
ignorant masses, aka right wingers. That would be that to be wealthy
automatically precludes you from being able to support positive social
change, social justice and a progressive society that "floats all boats."
You've been saying just that for years only you substitute "repug" fro democrat.
- Prev by Date: Re: Not to be smug or anything, but...
- Next by Date: Re: help!!!
- Previous by thread: Re: Not to be smug or anything, but...
- Next by thread: Re: Not to be smug or anything, but...